Not formal Genealogical Proof Statements, these ‘proofs’ are informal written documents showing evidence of relationships with sources, links and images as needed.
William Miller paternal great grandfather, father of Faber Miller
- John Jenckes to William Miller
- John Connable to William Miller
- Peter (Neither rashly nor timidly) Bulkeley to William Miller
Lola Miller paternal great grandmother, mother of Faber Miller
Philippa Speedy maternal great grandmother, mother of Elizabeth Speedy
- Eleazer (the house I built is still standing) Arnold to Philippa Speedy
- Roger (let your conscience be your guide) Williams to Philippa Speedy
- John (I was on the Mayflower) Howland to Philippa Speedy
These are helpful examples of proof statements, how they’re written up and what I’m working towards.
American Ancestors blog, Vita Brevis, with an example, Proof Summaries
Ten Minute Methodologies at Board for Certification of Genealogists
- Proof Summaries and Arguments with examples.
- Proof Statements 1
- Proof statements 2